Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Game 1 Excitement!

Right now, I sit at the best place to watch any game. I sit where you have a front seat to every major sports game one could ever want to witness. I am at Buffalo Wild Wings. The game is only minutes away from starting and the excitement is palpable. Eli manning and the defending champion New York Giants face off against the pride of Texas, the Dallas Cowboys. Queen Latifah preformed the National Anthem church choir style and nailed it, if I may add. Now, if you don't love football, quite frankly this post will mean nothing to you. However, if football is like the blood coursing through your veins and you can't live without it, then know that much of America stands waiting with you for this first kickoff. As of right now, I have received my wings and I must go. Fellow Crew members, the game has begun.

No comments:

Post a Comment